Oxfordshire Growth Board
Purpose of committee
The Committee will be hosted under local government arrangements and this will be rotated in accordance with the arrangements for the Chairman.
From 1 July 2016 until 30 June 2017 the meetings will be hosted by Oxfordshire County Council.
From 1 July 2015 to 30 June 2016, the meeting was hosted by Cherwell District Council and all papers for this period are published on this website.
Information about the purpose and work of the Oxfordshire Growth Board can be found on our web pages
- Councillor Ian Hudspeth (Chairman)
- City Councillor Bob Price (Vice-Chairman)
- District Councillor Matthew Barber
- District Councillor John Cotton
- Councillor James F. Mills
- District Councillor Barry Wood
- Jeremy Long
- Adrian Lockwood
- Alistair Fitt
- Phil Shadbolt
- Richard Venables
- Andrew Harrison
- David Warburton